Dwayne Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
The BVI Financial Services Commission (the “Commission”) requests your assistance in the ongoing investigation of Forex Place Ltd./4XP (“Forex Place”).
The Commission is specifically interested in the following as it relates to your business relationship with Forex Place:
1. The nature and type of business activities you engaged in with Forex Place (e.g. Futures, Options, CFD’s, etc.);
2. Was your interaction with Forex Place a one-off-transaction or were there multiple transactions?;
3. The timeframes/period over which the business relation existed;
4. Specify the monetary impact and currency of the amount of the funds being withheld;
5. Evidence of how you were solicited by Forex Place (copies of any marketing material);
6. Copies of any investment prospectus and/or contractual agreements you may have received from Forex Place;
7. Copies of any investment statements/certificates issued by Forex Place;
8. Are you aware if Forex Place is still operating a website or carrying on business, if so, please provides details and evidence of such?;
9. Please confirm if you have had recent communication with Forex Place, and if so, please provide copies or evidence of those communications;
10. Please provide names and details of Forex Place representatives that you contacted or have been contacted by;
11. Are you aware of other persons that have been affected by Forex Place, if so, can you provide names and contact details of those person?;
12. Any additional information/documentation you may deem as beneficial to our ongoing investigation;
13. Or any other information that you feel could help in our investigations.
We are aware that some of the information requested may have already been provided, but the Commission is seeking as much detail and comprehensiveness as possible.
We would appreciate receiving a response by close of business Friday, 10th April 2015, or at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Dwayne A. Thomas
Legal & Enforcement Division
Financial Services Commission
Pasea Estate, PO Box 418
British Virgin Islands
Date of Post: 2014-08-05
I opend a trading account more than 1 year ago in 4xp, I made deposit 45.000usd, and when I want the money back, they don't want to send it back to me. I made the deposit via my credit card (it's important).
When I ask the money back 4XP said, that they bank accounts were freezed, because of the FSCL (new zealandian authority), but it was a lie.
They lie to me, they find subterfuges, and don't want to give back my money.
I go to the police, but they can't do anything, I go to my friend, he is an advocate, but he can't do anything.
Than I call other my friend, how make off-shore companys all around the world, and he said, I have to try the charge back method via my bank, because this maybe will working.
The charge back procedure is very simple, If you pay via credit card but you don't get the "ware" or the "service" your bank can help to get back the money.
My point of view was very simple. In my point of view the service is including
- mt4 platform using
- withdrawal when i want
So these are the services, but the 4xp don't give it all, because they don't want to send back the money, so I don't get all of the services.
In the 4xp's terms and condition we can read that, If we want they send back the money max up to 10 working days.
The charge back processing working only if the client made the deposit via credit card. It's important! If he/she made it via bank wire, they (bank) can't help.
1.) the client have to go to the bank and start the charge back. He/she has to fill a paper, and need to proof the deposit (with the bank account of course).
2.) The bank will call the client and they say what need to do.
3.) Write a mail to the 4xp, that they sent the money back (they wont do it) --> must to wait 10 days (because of the terms and conditions).
4.) Next step is that, that the client say to the bank, that the 4xp don't give the money back.
5.) Next step that, the client collect all of the proofs (account pictures, mails and so an) what the bank want to see.
6.) The bank find the 4xp's bank, and than the client's bank ask the money from the 4xp's bank. (it is 45 working day).
7.) If the 4xp's bank can give it back it's OK, if not, the bank ask it again (45 days more).
8.) If the 4xp's bank don't wan to give it back, the client's bank go to the VISA or the MASTERCARD and the visa or the mastercard will give the money back.
In my case the 4xp's bank give the money back, so my process was "only" 50 working day.
I hope I can help some people to get back the money.
regards; Lajos from Hungary
海外のサイトですが、Forex peace armyで調べれば詳しくわかります。